|Imagine a boutique Sedona hotel with a magnificent selection of 150 individually decorated rooms, each different and inviting. Dream of a hearty gourmet breakfast cooked freshly for you every morning from the freshest ingredients and following creative recipes. Add to the mix a host that will take care of all your wishes, inform you of the best places to see and visit, help with your tour and restaurants reservations, and make sure that your vacation is perfectly spent. This is no longer a fantasy - you have just found this place at our comprehensive and informative website to the best Sedona lodgings.
|There are 17 unique accommodations in our lodging association. Our goal is to accommodate our guests and to ensure a rewarding and memorable visit to the Red Rock Country. Each such ‘Boutique-hotel” is inspected to meet high standards of ambiance, housekeeping, and hospitality. Each such lodging establishment, and its owners, has its own unique characteristics to accommodate a wide variety of preferences. Some are geared for romantics, some for hikers, others for nature lovers, and some for the visitors that just want to kick back and relax.
Start your adventure right now by checking out our wonderful Sedona accommodations!
Why stay in a hotel or motel... When you could stay with us?
- Hotels / Motels are efficient
- Hotels / Motels are quite good
- Hotels / Motels are well organized across the country
- Hotels / Motels have continental breakfasts
- Hotels / Motels are predictable
- Hotels / Motels are plentiful
- Hotels / Motels are a good fit for some
- Hotels / Motels are really ok
- Hotels / Motels are a reasonable choice
- Our lodgings are cozy and unique
- Our lodgings are personable
- Our lodgings are wildly different
- Our lodgings have home cooked / gourmet breakfasts
- Our lodgings vary from simple to luxuriously elegant
- Our lodgings are local
- Our lodgings are romantic
- Our lodgings are a wonderful adventure
Sedona Hummingbird Festival
August 3rd to 5th, 2012